Kyle started riding motorcycles with his family on camping trips when he was 3 years old and fell in love with the sport. He has raced since he was 9 years old in Southern California. Looking to up his game and turn pro in WORCS and Hare and Hound Racing, Kyle came to me for help with nutrition and how to get stronger on the bike. The first thing I did with Kyle was come out and ride bicycles with Zach Osborne and myself, and we immediately could see places where Kyle could. After working with Kyle for less than a year, he finally got his wins and is planning to move up to the Pro class in 2018. Kyle is supported by Chris Blais racing, Troy Lee Racing Designs, and Morrow Meadows Corp.
- The Science of the Marathon and Art of Variable Pace Running – Book Release!
- The Hundred Dollar Water Bottle – Why Cyclists are Using Ketones in the Tour de France
- Are Egg Yolks Unhealthy? Myth versus Reality
- Respecting Cortisol – Treating the Cortisol
- Respecting Cortisol – Thyroid Hormone and Testosterone
Altitude carbohydrates cholesterol Concussion CoQ10 Cortisol COVID-19 Cycling Dakar Rally diabetes fat France glucose heart health Heat Hypoxia Insulin iron Ketogenic diet Lab testing LDL liver magnesium Marathon Revolution Melatonin Miesha Tate motocross Obesity OFM omega 3 omega 6 organ meats Oxygen Pulse oximeters Recovery Road Bike Action romain bardet Running thyroid Tianchi Triglycerides UFC Vitamin D vitamins Zach Osborne