Ricky Brabec is a Dakar Rally motorcycle racer who races for Factory Honda USA. He also races Hare and Hound and Desert racing and currently holds the #1 plate. In this years Dakar Rally, Ricky won a stage and placed well in many others before succumbing to bike issues. He will be a threat to win the prestigious Dakar Rally. Doc Edwards help Ricky with nutrition, performance, altitude optimization, and overall health.
- The Science of the Marathon and Art of Variable Pace Running – Book Release!
- The Hundred Dollar Water Bottle – Why Cyclists are Using Ketones in the Tour de France
- Are Egg Yolks Unhealthy? Myth versus Reality
- Respecting Cortisol – Treating the Cortisol
- Respecting Cortisol – Thyroid Hormone and Testosterone
Altitude carbohydrates cholesterol Concussion CoQ10 Cortisol COVID-19 Cycling Dakar Rally diabetes fat France glucose heart health Heat Hypoxia Insulin iron Ketogenic diet Lab testing LDL liver magnesium Marathon Revolution Melatonin Miesha Tate motocross Obesity OFM omega 3 omega 6 organ meats Oxygen Pulse oximeters Recovery Road Bike Action romain bardet Running thyroid Tianchi Triglycerides UFC Vitamin D vitamins Zach Osborne