Have you ever wondered what is happening in your body after you complete that Ironman Triathlon or that Ultra Run of 50 or 100 miles? As these events become more popular, especially in the masters competition. These events bring...Read More
Liver Myths Many have been misled to believe the liver is a “filter” and thus filters and stores toxins. The liver is actually the body’s “metabolic engine” and its main role is to neutralize toxins (such as drugs, chemical...Read More
Why You Should Consider Eating Liver and How To Do It Chinese proverb – “eat what ails you” Today, we do a lot of things better than our grandparents … but eating liver is an area where our generation has really dropped...Read More
- The Science of the Marathon and Art of Variable Pace Running – Book Release!
- The Hundred Dollar Water Bottle – Why Cyclists are Using Ketones in the Tour de France
- Are Egg Yolks Unhealthy? Myth versus Reality
- Respecting Cortisol – Treating the Cortisol
- Respecting Cortisol – Thyroid Hormone and Testosterone