Athletes and Iodine Deficiency According to recent research, iodine deficiency has increased fourfold over the past 40 years, and 74 percent of adults might not get adequate amounts. This is especially concerning to those who...Read More
Women and Iodine Deficiency Almost one-third of the world’s population lives in areas of iodine deficiency. In areas where the daily iodine intake is low, goiter is endemic, and when the daily intake falls below a certain...Read More
Reasons Why Your Iodine Levels Might Be Low Water If you are drinking water contaminated with high levels of fluoride, which many of us are, the fluoride competes with iodine in the body by mimicking Thyroid Stimulating Hormone...Read More
- The Science of the Marathon and Art of Variable Pace Running – Book Release!
- The Hundred Dollar Water Bottle – Why Cyclists are Using Ketones in the Tour de France
- Are Egg Yolks Unhealthy? Myth versus Reality
- Respecting Cortisol – Treating the Cortisol
- Respecting Cortisol – Thyroid Hormone and Testosterone